VILLA MAIARA ULUWATU
Villa Maiara Uluwatu is a Oceanview villa which is located in Uluwatu area. Uluwatu is a place on the south western tip of the Bukit Peninsula of Bali. Majestically perched on the cliff, the villa directly faces the beautiful blue Indian Oceans.
Villa Maiara Uluwatu contains five large bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms. The bedroom doors open onto the breathtaking view of the Indian ocean. Maiara Villa Uluwatu has a fully equipped kitchen with modern facilities and an open dining area comprises a solid teak table seating eight people. A spacious, beautifully manicured garden is situated in both the front and back of the villa. Indulge yourself with a refreshing swim in the large swimming pools.
Maiara Villa Uluwatu is an Oceanview Villa Bali, surrounded with luxury resorts such as The Unggasan resort & Karma Kandara resorts, Takes less than 10 minutes drive to Omnia Dayclub Bali. There are surrounding beaches to visit within 5-10 minutes drive, such as Sunday Beach club through The Unggasan Resort lift, Karma Beach Bali and further across you can find Pandawa Beach, Green Bowl Beach and many more beaches around Uluwatu Areas.
Villa Maiara Highlights:
- Ocean view Villa overlooking Indian Ocean
- Perched on a cliff in serene Uluwatu
- Close to Green Bowl and Pandawa Beach
- Two swimming pools with infinity edge
- Lush gardens with Balinese bales and daybed
- Open concept living area
- Bedrooms with private terrace and lounge
Villa Maiara Service and Facilities:
- Upon guest arrival, we will provide you with room keys.
- Free WiFi internet connection is available in the villa.
- Two swimming pools ; 8 x 4 m and 6 x 4 m
- Each bedroom comes with a large flat screen TV. We provide various international channels for your viewing pleasure during your stay with us.
- Each bedroom has its own individually controlled air conditioning that allows you to regulate the room temperature.
- Safe deposit box is provided to keep your valuable belongings safe. Please note that we are not liable for any loss of any personal items left in your room.
- Chef, trained in preparation of both local and international cuisine (additional cost)
- A hairdryer is available in each room for your daily use.
- Each room has a coffee and tea making facility for your everyday use.
- To protect our guests from mosquitos and other bug bites, fogging is carried out regularly. Our staff will notify the schedule one day prior to fogging.
- Parking area is available in front of the villa. Please park your vehicles properly.
|Bedroom||Low Season||High Season||Peak Season|
|5 Bedroom Villa||USD 964/night||USD 984/night||USD 1.061/night|
- Villa rates inclusive Government tax and service charge
Villa Maiara Uluwatu Inclusions :
- 1x pick up and 1x drop airport
- Wifi Internet connection
- Welcome drink, fruit basket, cold towel, and fresh flower
- Daily turn down service
- Exclusive use of the entire villa facilities and service
- Food/Beverages shopping service based on cost of groceries
- Fully staffed including private chef, villa attendants, gardeners, pool attaendant, technician and security
- Low Season: (Min Stay 2 nights) 11 Jan to 15 Jul, 16 Sept to 20 Dec
- High Season: (Min Stay 5 nights) 15 Jul to 16 Sept
- Peak Season: (Min Stay 7 nights) 20 Dec to 11 Jan