BEACHFRONT VILLA CANGGU 7 BEDROOM
Beachfront villa Canggu 7 bedroom, Beachfront Villa Canggu Bali For Groups and Families
BEST DEALS! Beachfront villa Canggu 7 bedroom, Beachfront Villa Canggu Bali, Beachfront Villa Canggu, Beachfront Villas Canggu, Beachfront Villa Bali.
Surrender your senses and succumb to the seductive charms of a beachfront villa Canggu 7 bedroom on Bali’s south-west coast, where a beguiling mix of nature and organic design blend together in perfect synergy.
The buildings are designed to resemble boat hulls, sacred spirals and seashells – appropriate symbols for this idyllic retreat. The tang of the salty air, the lulling sound of the rolling ocean and the heavenly scent from the abundant frangipani blossoms all combine in perfect harmony to make your sojourn here a rich, enchanting whole.
Beachfront villa Canggu 7 bedroom provides wonderful spaces for friends and families to come together and enjoy Bali’s tropical treasures whilst also offering private opportunity for contemplation and rejuvenation.
From the moment you cross the traditional wooden bridge and walk through the boat-inspired bamboo entrance you are transported to a magical oasis at beachfront villa Canggu 7 bedroom
Canggu Villa 7 Bedroom
The use of organic materials such as alang-alang roofing, coconut husks, bamboo, rattan and recycled wood allows the pavilions to meld into the landscape, enhancing, rather than imposing on, the stunning natural setting. The sprawling, lush gardens, abundant with swaying coconut palms, alive with effervescent splashes of colour from the hibiscus and bougainvillea, and vibrant with birdsong, cascade all the way down to the black-sand beach. Inside, a wonderful selection of Indonesian artefacts, including ornate handmade Balinese fabrics sourced from the hillsides of Ubud, give unique charm and character to every space.
Luxuriate under a sunshade by the Java-stone pool and gaze towards Uluwatu, one of Bali’s most sacred temples. Enjoy a massage in a thatched garden balé, or still your thoughts as you gaze over the jade-green ocean. Borrow one of the resort’s bikes and follow the road through the sculpted rice paddies surrounding the charming seaside village of Cemagi. This is unchanged Bali, a land steeped in tradition and the spiritual, where, at any moment, you might stumble upon a colourful ceremony and find yourself in the midst of the exotic and ancient.
Step from the poolside decking directly onto the beach, and enjoy cocktails as you watch the sunset. Congregate for meals at the elegant teak dining table and let your taste buds be dazzled by the stunning cuisine prepared by the highly skilled chef and his team. And after dinner, use the villa’s telescope to gaze at the blanket of stars adorning the Balinese night sky.
The villa will soothe your senses, invigorate your soul, and provide you with a renewed sense of oneness. At the end of your stay you will literally have to tear yourself away – beachfront villa Canggu 7 bedroom does not relinquish its guests easily.
Villa services and Facilities
|Beachfront, Cemagi, South-west Bali, Indonesia.|
|14 people (7 bedrooms with king size beds). 5 extra beds are available on request at additional charge.|
|Open-sided sitting room, dining for 16, outdoor dining for 16 at the pool pavilion, TV room, 4 relaxation balés.|
|18m x 15m (Lagoon style). 1m-2m depth.|
|Villa manager, butlers and housekeeping, cooks, security guards, gardeners, pool attendant.|
|The kitchen specialises in organic food including raw vegan. A wide variety of Western and Asian dishes are also available. Requests accommodated (including special diets). Grocery cost is charged 20% handling fee which is subject to service and tax at the prevailing rate.|
|WiFi broadband internet access, local telephone calls.|
|1 plasma TV with satellite channels, DVD player with DVD library, BBQ, 6 bicycles.|
|Pool toys, indoor toys, games, books and board games. One baby cot and 2 high chairs.|
|Suitable for weddings and parties up to 100 people standing (80 people sitting).|
|Meditation circle (meditation ceremonies can be arranged), private office available on request, full back-up diesel powered electrical generator, mini safes.|
|Car and driver available for 8 hours at a special rate of USD35++/day (excluding petrol).|
|1600sqm (villa) 4500sqm (land).|
|Bali Luxury Villas Rental|
- Formal air-conditioned living room opening onto a sun terrace
- Air-conditioned dining room with timber table seating 20
- Large upper-level sea-facing living room, with four-poster bed, and semi-circular seating
- Upper-level open-sided lounge area with table for six and pool table
- Reception hall
- Air-conditioned media room with TV, DVD player, and Playstation
- State-of-the-art kitchen
- Joglo spa with massage beds, hair styling and mani/pedi sections, shower courtyard, and an open-air bathroom
- 16-metre swimming pool with jacuzzi and kids wading section
- Sun-deck with large beanbags and Balinese parasols
- Alfresco poolside dining gazebo with seating for 12
- Cushioned poolside bale with beach views
- Colonnaded entrance veranda with seating
- Large gardens with kids play area and performance area
- Each of the seven guest bedrooms are named after a Hindu chakra and boast a colour theme, a rich array of ornate artisanal fabrics and décor
- Kings-sized canopied bed
- Dressing areas fitted with wardrobes, writing desk and safety deposit boxes
- Two upstairs bedrooms are linked by a bamboo bridge – making them ideal for families. Both of these rooms have bamboo balconies.
- The remaining five bedrooms are privately laid out within The villa beautiful beachside gardens, including the master suites with its high-vaulted ceilings and luxuriously draped 2.3m wide bed
- Ensuite bathrooms feature a mix of indoor and outdoor areas with huge hollowed out river-rock tubs, river-rock basins, rain showers slat paved floors and bamboo ceilings
The Villa is located in the wonderfully bucolic seaside village of Cemagi. The villa is approached via rolling lush green rice paddies tended by local farmers. And once at the villa the sweeping views across the ocean to Uluwatu, on Bali’s southernmost tip, are breathtaking. A few short steps and you are on the beach itself, the warm sand between your toes. And unlike the crowded beaches at Kuta or Legian, you will have this one pretty much to yourself!
If you have the urge to explore, some of the island’s best surf breaks are located within a short drive, including Batu Bolong, Echo Beach and Seseh. And guests should not miss watching the sun set over Tanah Lot, Bali’s most famous and revered temple.
While there may be some reluctance to leave the beauty and comfort of the villa and all it has to offer, the restaurants and nightlife of Seminyak are only half an hour (15km) away and The villas’s car and driver are at your disposal.
|Period||Price per night (USD)||10+ nights (USD)||Min stay|
|05-Jan-2020 to 23-Jan-2020||1,390 ++||1,182 ++||2 nights|
|24-Jan-2020 to 02-Feb-2020||1,660 ++||1,411 ++||3 nights|
|03-Feb-2020 to 26-Mar-2020||1,390 ++||1,182 ++||2 nights|
|27-Mar-2020 to 07-Apr-2020||1,660 ++||1,411 ++||3 nights|
|08-Apr-2020 to 13-Apr-2020||1,950 ++||1,755 ++||4 nights|
|14-Apr-2020 to 19-Apr-2020||1,660 ++||1,411 ++||3 nights|
|20-Apr-2020 to 29-Apr-2020||1,390 ++||1,182 ++||2 nights|
|30-Apr-2020 to 04-May-2020||1,660 ++||1,411 ++||3 nights|
|05-May-2020 to 11-Jun-2020||1,390 ++||1,182 ++||2 nights|
|12-Jun-2020 to 25-Jun-2020||1,660 ++||1,411 ++||3 nights|
|26-Jun-2020 to 22-Aug-2020||1,950 ++||1,755 ++||4 nights|
|23-Aug-2020 to 17-Oct-2020||1,660 ++||1,411 ++||3 nights|
|18-Oct-2020 to 14-Dec-2020||1,390 ++||1,182 ++||2 nights|
|15-Dec-2020 to 25-Dec-2020||1,950 ++||1,755 ++||4 nights|
|26-Dec-2020 to 06-Jan-2021||2,360 ++||2,242 ++||5 nights|
|++ Villa rates are subject to 15.5% service charge, taxes, etc|
- Daily Breakfast
- Wifi Internet Acces
- Car And Driver at special price of USD 35++/day for 8 hurs (excluding petrol)
- Wecome drink and fruit basket
- Turn down service
- Personal service by the villa staff including full time villa manager, housekeepr, chef / cook, security and attendant
- Complimentary airport transfers
- Exclusive use of the villa and listed facilities
- Please note the above rates are valid until only in 2019. Please email us if you would like to make a booking after this date.
- Don’t hesitate to contact us via email: email@example.com or WhatsApp: +62 812-3794-0589